UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Warnings about IDELAYE3

Jump to solution

hi,I met below warnings in my simulation,

May I know how to clean this since eI must use DELAY_FORMA=TIME? Is it because I am using the wrong libs?
Warning: [Unisim IDELAYE3-1] Ultrascale IDELAYCTRL and I/ODELAYE3, RST simulation behaviour may not match hardware behaviour when DELAY_FORMAT = TIME, if SelectIO User Guide recommendation for I/ODELAY connections or reset sequence are not followed. For more information, refer to the Select IO Userguide Instance: tb_hstdm.u_NV_hstdm_top.u_NV_hstdm_sourcesyn_bank_receive.u_NV_hstdm_bank_receive.pinmux_rx_bus[9].lvds_pinmux_rx.io[20].i_dnlvds_pinmux_rx_iserdes.i_idelay
^CInterrupt at time 269226780

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Warnings about IDELAYE3

Jump to solution

This check is embedded in the IDELAYE3 unisim model. It is triggered under the following condition.

always @(RST_in) begin
if (RST_in === 1'b1 && DELAY_FORMAT_REG == "TIME")
$display("Warning: [Unisim %s-1] Ultrascale IDELAYCTRL and I/ODELAYE3, RST simulation behaviour may not match hardware behaviour when DELAY_FORMAT = TIME, if SelectIO User Guide recommendation for I/ODELAY connections or reset sequence are not followed. For more information, refer to the Select IO Userguide Instance: %m", MODULE_NAME);
end

This is to inform the user of the importance of reset sequence. Otherwise you may get not get expected hardware behavior.

Please take a look at UG571, pg193, section "Component Mode Reset Sequence".

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug571-ultrascale-selectio.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Warnings about IDELAYE3

Jump to solution

This check is embedded in the IDELAYE3 unisim model. It is triggered under the following condition.

always @(RST_in) begin
if (RST_in === 1'b1 && DELAY_FORMAT_REG == "TIME")
$display("Warning: [Unisim %s-1] Ultrascale IDELAYCTRL and I/ODELAYE3, RST simulation behaviour may not match hardware behaviour when DELAY_FORMAT = TIME, if SelectIO User Guide recommendation for I/ODELAY connections or reset sequence are not followed. For more information, refer to the Select IO Userguide Instance: %m", MODULE_NAME);
end

This is to inform the user of the importance of reset sequence. Otherwise you may get not get expected hardware behavior.

Please take a look at UG571, pg193, section "Component Mode Reset Sequence".

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug571-ultrascale-selectio.pdf

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos