UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor jg_spitfire
Visitor

base zynq example does not simulate all signals

Hi, I am using this tutorial How to use the Zynq-7000 Verification IP to Verify and Debug Using Simulation and in tcl terminal I get "AXI VIP Test PASSED" but not all signals are generated (as shown in the image), why?, I am using vivado 2018.2 in windows 10 home, thanks

Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: base zynq example does not simulate all signals

Hello @jg_spitfire 

I believe the signals you are looking for can be found by going to the "scope" tab on the left and expanding the tabs in the "zynq_sys". When you have found a signal, or set of signals, you would like to watch in the waveform, right click on it and select "add to wave window". This will add the signal to the waveform. 

I hope this helps! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos