Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahound
Contributor
Contributor

simulation

hi

I want to create a microblaze and add a custom peripheral such as some registers. and also the value of registers are changed by C program in SDK. eventually, I want to simulate the project.

I made this project in PlanAhead 14.2 and simulated it. but there is some problems: I can't see any changes in the value of registers in output of simulation while these values are changed in C program.

is there any tutorial (as video or documentation) that it shows a similar project?? (indeed, I want to simulate it!!)

0 Kudos
5 Replies
debrajr

Check this out:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/tutorials/EDK_92_MB_Tutorial.pdf
Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
mahound
Contributor
Contributor

The tutorial was complete and suitable. but there were some steps that I couldn't find in my version 14.2.

is there another later tutorials.

kind regards

0 Kudos
debrajr

This one would suit you the best. You can ask which options are not clear.
Regards,
Debraj
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
mahound
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your comprehensive tutorial. As you know I am begginer and do not have any exprience with modelsim.

my simulation is isim. as I know some steps of these simulations are different.

thanks

0 Kudos
debrajr

The flow for ISIM & Modelsim is pretty much equivalent.
Regards,
Debraj

0 Kudos