UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Dual microblaze system

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using spartan 6 numato saturn board. I have used it with a single microblaze configured. Now I want to configure dual microblaze system in it. I don't want both of these microblaze to communicate with each other. But instead i want to connect different peripherals to each of these and all these peripherals should work simultaneously.Is it possible to do that? After doing google also I am not getting an idea about how I should write C program for this . Should I generate two different .elf files for these different processor? Should I have different C program for two of  microblaze? The tools I am using are xilinx XPS and Xilinx SDK from EDK.

With Regards

Shalini

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dual microblaze system

Jump to solution

Hello,

I solved the problem. When exporting dual microblaze system to Xilinx SDK , when creating application project there is an option to enter the processor required microblaze0 or microblaze1. There you can give option as desired and generate two elf for different microblaze.

With Regards

Shalini

2 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

Hello,

still I have not figured out how to do it. Please help.

I managed to do a .xps project with these , but when I export to SDK I dont see second microblaze and it's peripherals anywhere in the project. Attached is XPS project.

With regards

Shalini

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

Hello,

I solved the problem. When exporting dual microblaze system to Xilinx SDK , when creating application project there is an option to enter the processor required microblaze0 or microblaze1. There you can give option as desired and generate two elf for different microblaze.

With Regards

Shalini