cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cruchapela

Selection of Spartan family

Can anyone help me how to Freeware identify the saprtan family to suit my requirement?

I have choosed the attached base paper(IEEE-2011) for my project,I want to confirm whether spartan3e board supports?

The main area of interest is to reduce the delay time.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

Just wondering...  Why isn't your instructor helping you with guidance, advice, and instruction?

The attached paper wasn't attached.  The requirements you stated are vague.

Suggest you use Spartan-6.  It is the latest production Spartan family.  You can access all the design documents, specifications, and user guides from the xilinx.com website main page -- just follow the links under "products".

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos