UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor assaad1-
Visitor

ERROR in vhdl

I get the following error message:

ERROR:HDLParsers:3566 - xst/work/hdpdeps.ref line 20 Invalid date/time (".vhd") found.

When I press on ERROR I get to the Xilinx site and it can't find explanation . Also i get in all directory file (xilinx) :hdllib.ref and hdpdeps.ref in XST . how i can fix this error ?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: ERROR in vhdl

Hi @assaad1-,

Check if this thread helps you out, https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Archived-ISE-issues-Archived/WebPAck-compilation-error/td-p/4051

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.
0 Kudos
Visitor assaad1-
Visitor

thanks sir for you reply, i did that and its work but when i did again its happen the same errors shows 

0 Kudos

Hi @assaad1-,

Create this project from scratch and check if the issue persists or not. 

If it does not help, then provide your testcase to evaluate it at our end. Which ISE version are you using?

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.
0 Kudos
Visitor assaad1-
Visitor

i create the  project from scratch and stil the same error and "im using fixed package"

im using  ISE 9.2i  version 

0 Kudos

Hi @assaad1-,

Please provide the archive project to evaluate it at our end. 

Regards,
hemangd

0 Kudos
Visitor assaad1-
Visitor

I apologize, I have not stated that there is also this warning that I have not understood and also when I do the synthesis I find in the xst folder(work folder) that there are two files: hdllib.ref and hdpdeps.ref and after I delete it makes the correct synthesis and just after I redo the synthesis the errors come back.

warning :WARNING:HDLParsers:3623 - An error occured while attempting to sort the source files in the project file C:/Xilinx92i/LST_vhdl/LST_module_vhdl.prj. Processing will continue with the source files in the order given. You may wish to disable sorting.

also the same error :ERROR:HDLParsers:3566 - xst/work/hdpdeps.ref line 13 Invalid date/time (".vhd") found.

thankyou sir for your times 

0 Kudos