Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Image Enhancement IP Core Issue

Hi,

I am using Image enhancement IP Core in my design, but while generating bit stream I am finding this error. I think its because of license error but not sure. If so how can I get the license. Can anyone help me out. I am getting the error as below.

Thanks,

Devdatt

license_error.jpg
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Image Enhancement IP Core Issue

@devdattbhat,

Yes, Looks like license error for Image enhancement IP. 

Do you have valid license for this IP?  If no, then You can purchase the full License by contacting our sales representative:

https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/sales-reps.html

You can also generate Hardware evaluation license of this IP by clicking on Evaluate in below link. 

https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/ef-di-img-enhance.html

FYI: Hardware Evaluation License will allow you to also generate implementation netlists and bitstreams that you can use to program an FPGA device and evaluate the core in hardware for some number of hours

Make sure you regenerate the IP output products of this project in vivado after setting up the license.

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Image Enhancement IP Core Issue

@devdattbhat

Please contact your FAE to get details on license purchase process.

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos