Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant
Participant

Vivado TRD on zcu104

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

I made a DPU TRD block design in vivado 2019.2 and Validated successfully. after this generated HDL Wrapper.

and Generated Output Products. after this synthesis start running and from there no further progress. 

i used to wait for more than 7 hours. but no progress. that's why i am not able to generate bitstream. 

I dont have zcu104 board with me. that's why not connected. 

what to do. why synthesis process is not working. whether board is required.

Please help me to complete my development process,

Ratheesh

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your reply. 

So you are no longer facing any issues with synthesis. 

Now, you are facing placer related error. Hence, i will recommend creating a new thread in the Implementation board with your error message and detailed query so they can help you with it. 

And kindly close this thread by marking it as an accepted solution so the community can stay healthy.

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

@Ratheesh 

Please share the synthesis log from your project directory to evaluate. 

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.
Participant
Participant

Hi Team,

Execution is very slow in my PC, so I installed vivado in another PC having 8 GB Ram. Now design synthesis is done. 

But when move on to implementation. it is showing Place_design ERROR, I dont know how to solve .

What is this error. due to this I am not able to generate bit stream.

Please suggest a solution, why this error is occurring.

Please help,

Regards,

Ratheesh

0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. 

So you are no longer facing any issues with synthesis. 

Now, you are facing placer related error. Hence, i will recommend creating a new thread in the Implementation board with your error message and detailed query so they can help you with it. 

And kindly close this thread by marking it as an accepted solution so the community can stay healthy.

Regards,
hemangd

View solution in original post