UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor etti411g
Visitor

editing rtl schematic

i'm trying to synthesis a structural vhdl code, and my question is, if there is any posibility to edit the rtl schematic. Also i want to save it and convert it into structural code? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: editing rtl schematic

You cannot edit the RTL Schematic.

You can use Netgen to generate post-synthesis (gate-level) simulation model file. Not sure if this is the structural code you want. Refer to "Command Line tools User Guide" for information of Netgen.

Vivian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor etti411g
Visitor

ok, thanks, but verilog source can be converted ratter in a schematic source type?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Historian
Historian

@etti411g wrote:

ok, thanks, but verilog source can be converted ratter in a schematic source type?

My parser blew up on this.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos