cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set_multicycle_path from register to register ?

Jump to solution

Using the vivado ,we can generate the "set_multicycle_path "  constraints from one bit of a register  to  one bit of another register via the wizard,

but how can I  generate the "set_multicycle_path "  constraints   from one register  to  another register shown below in the senond figure  replacing just one register bit ?  The corresponding register can not be find in the dialog "Choose Start Points"

what should I write ,if I  want to constrain from one register to another register replacing the register bit ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@microchip_zhang 

You can add the register name to search all the cells with that name in your design and it will give you the command as below in the snapshot. (check Right below corner in the image)

forums1.PNG

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

@microchip_zhang 

You can add the register name to search all the cells with that name in your design and it will give you the command as below in the snapshot. (check Right below corner in the image)

forums1.PNG

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post