cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

CLK104 Baremetal Driver / Example

I am looking for the baremetal driver / example code mentioned in page 22 of UG1437 CLK104 User Guide along with example code for these drivers. 

(https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/zcu216/ug1437-clk104.pdf)

I am unable to locate this driver in the bare metal Github repo (https://github.com/Xilinx/embeddedsw/tree/master/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers).

Would appreciate assistance in finding the driver library and associated examples.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @eldrick ,

The driver API for configure clk104 is available but not available for public download. Do you have Xilinx FAE or Xilinx distribution FAE to contact with? They can help get access I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @eldrick 

SR is filed for this issue , Our Development board application engineers shall get back to you shortly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @pthakare @zhendon 

Thank you for the follow ups.

I found some files that were helpful in the RFSoC Starter Designs Early Access Site in the  ZCU216 MTS example design.

My current design flow right now is to use TI's TICS Pro software to configure the clocks and export the values as hex. I then copy and paste these hex values as an entry in a configuration array in the example design firmware. I've managed to get the LMK04828B PLL to lock this way with my own clock configuration.

Is this the proper design flow for customers?

Highlighted

Hi @eldrick 

This can be workaround till we have CLK104 drivers publicly available.

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
Highlighted

Hi @eldrick 

You should find it here now

https://github.com/Xilinx/embeddedsw/tree/master/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/board_common/src/rfclk

Keith 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Does this driver automatically get included in the BSP/Platform or is the intention that users copy these files over into their own embedded project?
How should users go about adding their own clock configurations if the former?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @eldrick 

Not sure. I would expect that if you are using the 216 then this gets inlcuded in the BSP. 

Let me double check

Keith

0 Kudos