cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce_karaffa
Scholar
Scholar

Forgive me for asking what is probably a question with an obvious answer somewhere in the 10,000 pages of Zynq documentation but how do you specify the VCCO voltage for a PS bank on a Zynq Ultrascale+.  If I specify an IO standard for a signal on a PL bank, Vivado correctly infers the VCCO for that bank.  How does it work for the PS?  I looked in a ZCU102 project to find a constraints file that specifies the PS VCCOs.  I looked through the board files and couldn't find it.  Yet Vivado knows what voltages are used for the VCCOs.  On my "from scratch" project, it thinks all PS VCCO is 3.3V.  Just ain't right.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
austin
Scholar
Scholar

In configuring the MIO from Vivado,

In the block diagram, double-clicking on the MPSoC, under MIO, you see banks, with the Vcco voltage choices.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose

View solution in original post

MIO.bmp
0 Kudos
2 Replies
austin
Scholar
Scholar

In configuring the MIO from Vivado,

In the block diagram, double-clicking on the MPSoC, under MIO, you see banks, with the Vcco voltage choices.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose

View solution in original post

MIO.bmp
0 Kudos
bruce_karaffa
Scholar
Scholar

Thanks Austin,  Sorry for the sarcasm but its late on a Friday and I'm trying to work on a board design with lots of new parts (one or two of which may only exist as PDFs, not silicon). 

0 Kudos