cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer
Observer

RFDC eval tool with ZCU1275

Hi

is it possible to run the RFDC eval tool on the ZCU1275 evaluation board?

and if it is, could you please refer me to the relevant files or explain to me what change is needed in the eval tool files for the ZCU111 or ZCU216 boards?

i will also mention that i was told several times that the RFDC eval tool is actually the same for all the boards i mentioned, but no one could tell me what to do for the eval tool i installed for one of the boards to work with another.

thank you 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hi @natanf 

Evaluation GUI is same , but you have to use the images corresponding to particular board 

Here is procedure for ZCU1275.

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/63864883/ZCU1275+ZCU1285+RFSoC+16X16+MTS+Design+Getting+Started+Guide

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer
Observer

I have read that file many times and there is nothing about the RFDC evaluation GUI.

i would please like to know what do i need to do to get this GUI (in the picture) running with the ZCU1275. step by step?

natanf_0-1597642178034.png

i have managed to run the SCUI and program the clock board, and i have loaded the SD card with the image files supplied in the 2020.1 package file.

but while with the ZCU111 and ZCU216 the gui connects with the board by ethernet... the ZCU1275 (as i see) doesn't have an ethernet connection so what should i do?

thank you 

0 Kudos

Hi @natanf 

ZCU1275/1285 run flow is different and documented here.

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/63799327/ZCU1275+ZCU1285+MTS+Design+Example

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
0 Kudos