Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quincyq2003
Explorer
Explorer

Ultrascale SSI issue

Jump to solution

Hello

The ultrascale is multi-die, how many between SLR and SLR connector wire?

FPGA device: xcvu440 2982

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sandrao
Community Manager
Community Manager

just did a quick test myself and it looks like the property is called NUM_TOP_SLLS, try the command 

get_property NUM_TOP_SLLS [get_slrs SLR0]

I'll file a change request against the UG. 

Thanks,

Sandy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub , Versal Blogs and the Versal Useful Resources .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
gnarahar

Not sure what you mean by "how many between SLR and SLR connector wire?"

Do you mean which Banks / how many are located in each SLR region? If yes, check Page#104 of UG575 http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug575-ultrascale-pkg-pinout.pdf

If that isn't what you looking for, may be you can rephrase your query. 

- Giri
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
quincyq2003
Explorer
Explorer

Hello @gnarahar

Ultrascale FPGA device is 3D IC(xcvu440 are three of die to combin)

In this picture(7-series example), how many between SLR and SLR connector wire?

https://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon-devices/3dic.html

SLR.PNG

0 Kudos
sandrao
Community Manager
Community Manager

The connections between SLRs are called SLL - Super Long Lines. From UG574 : https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug574-ultrascale-clb.pdf

The total number of available interconnect flip-flops in a device depends on the number of clock regions in a row and the number of SLRs. The KU115, for example, has six clock regions per row and consists of two SLRs, so there are 69,120 interconnect flip-flops available to support the 17,280 SLL connections across the SLR boundary. The number of SLLs for a given SLR can be reported using the Tcl command get_property NUM_SLLS [get_slrs SLR0].

Thanks,

Sandy

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub , Versal Blogs and the Versal Useful Resources .

0 Kudos
quincyq2003
Explorer
Explorer

Hello @sandrao

I want to enter Tcl command get_property NUM_SLLS [get_slrs SLR0], but report error message:

How do i can resolve this issue?

get_property NUM_SLLS [get_slrs SLR1]
ERROR: [Common 17-54] The object 'slr' does not have a property 'NUM_SLLS'.
0 Kudos
sandrao
Community Manager
Community Manager

just did a quick test myself and it looks like the property is called NUM_TOP_SLLS, try the command 

get_property NUM_TOP_SLLS [get_slrs SLR0]

I'll file a change request against the UG. 

Thanks,

Sandy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
quincyq2003
Explorer
Explorer

Hello @sandrao

This tcl command is correct.

Thinks for your help.

0 Kudos