Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rah123
Observer
Observer

XCVU440 Boundary Scan Register Length mismatch with BSDL file

Jump to solution

The BSDL file for the XCVU440, package FLGB2377, specifies a boundary scan register length of 5487 bits.  However, some basic testing shows that data scanned in to TDI comes out of TDO after only 5472 TCK clock cycles, indicating a boundary scan register length of 5472 bits.  This was with the SAMPLE instruction loaded.

I suspect this is most likely due to the BSDL file being incorrect, so has anyone ever successfully used boundary scan with the XCVU440 and this BSDL file?

Thanks,
Rob

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@rah123 I think issue has been resolved when BSDL file of ES device used . Issue here was using production device bsdl file with the ES device.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@rah123 Yes, there is issue with the bsdl file. I think you have already created SR on this which would help you to get the correct bsdl file.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@rah123 I think issue has been resolved when BSDL file of ES device used . Issue here was using production device bsdl file with the ES device.

-Pratham

View solution in original post

0 Kudos