UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

xapp524 equivalent for ultrascale

Jump to solution

Is there an equivalent to xapp524 for the ultrascale architecture?

I have been trying to convert xapp524 design to use it in a Zynq UltraScale+ device (Ultra96 board), but realized that usage of most of the primitives has changed substantially.

Just wondering if there is already another reference design that i can use, before i dive into all the details.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: xapp524 equivalent for ultrascale

Jump to solution

Hi @navoda.perera.abb 

There is no ready application note alternative to xapp524.

Designing using component mode application note will help in migration

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1324-design-selectio-component-primitives.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Re: xapp524 equivalent for ultrascale

Jump to solution

Hi @navoda.perera.abb 

There is no ready application note alternative to xapp524.

Designing using component mode application note will help in migration

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1324-design-selectio-component-primitives.pdf

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution

View solution in original post