cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

How to use the functions which are labled as "supported with AccelDSP"?

I am developing algorithms with AccelDSP now, I know that fact that some functions in matlab is not supported in AccelDSP,
But, my puzzle is that some functions such as inv, svd, mean, norm, ur..... are labled as "supported with AccelDSP".
Who can tell me what does "supported with AccelDSP" mean.

And if I want to  used these functions in my matlab program, how can I get start. Is there any documents demonstrat this kind of operation?

Message Edited by boombo on 01-08-2008 03:26 AM

Message Edited by boombo on 01-08-2008 03:26 AM

Message Edited by boombo on 01-08-2008 04:24 AM
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Boombo,

The AccelDSP documentation contains a table of synthesizable functions and a construct reference list.  If it says "Supported with AccelWare" there are reference designs that you can generate and include in your design.  For example, AccelDSP doesn't support inv() but there are multiple reference designs included that include different types of matrix inversions that you can use (QR, Cholesky, Triangular).

Tim
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you very much, I have tried them, and it is really convenient.
Now, I encounter an other problem.
In my previouse experiment,  I can use the functions such as accel_complex_mtimes,accel_complex_plus...correctly.
But in my current porject, AccelDSP often repoart the following error:

#(    E-ANALYZE-0028): C:\AccelDSP\projects\Vblastdecode\col_pinv.m(4): Invalid form for map-function call: "accel_complex_mtimes( Conjtrans_in_r, Conjtrans_in_i, Din_R, Din_I )"
#  Explanation: 0
#  Remedy: Type help "accel_complex_mtimes" for more information on supported and unsupported forms of this function.
I think the input parameters I used is proper.

would you please give me some illuminations to resolve this problem?
0 Kudos