cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Intra-clock violation for clockoutphy_out in MIPI CSI-2 RX Subsystem IP in 2019.2

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using MIPI CSI-2 RX Subsystem IP v4.1 in my design. The target device is xczu7cg-fbvb900-1-e. I am getting Intra-clock violation for the clockoutphy_out signal.

The IP is configured for 2500Mb/s line rate, 4 lanes and 4 pixels per clock. The lite_aclk is 100Mhz and video_aclk is 250Mhz.

Find the attached image for the timing details

Capture_timing_dam.PNG

Please find the attached files for TCL file for the block diagram and also find the .xci file for the MIPI CSI-2 RX Subsystem.

I am using the above clock in the design. But i am getting the intra clock violation for the same.Is there any way to get rid of this intra clock violation

With regards,

Thejashree

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @thejashree_13 

This is an expected result due to the speed file limitation for Vivado 2019.2. , MIPI IP implementation for UltraScale+ speed grade=-1 device is limited to 2400Mbps.
If you need to implement 2500Mbps with speed grade=-1, please migrate to Vivado 2020.1

Thanks & regards
Leo

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @thejashree_13 

This is an expected result due to the speed file limitation for Vivado 2019.2. , MIPI IP implementation for UltraScale+ speed grade=-1 device is limited to 2400Mbps.
If you need to implement 2500Mbps with speed grade=-1, please migrate to Vivado 2020.1

Thanks & regards
Leo

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi @karnanl ,

Thank you so much for the response

With regards,

Thejashree