Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

an unknown error

Jump to solution

Sir,

When I am trying to execute this tutorial example link given below with our Avnet Spartan 6 Industrial video processing kit as well as xupv5 lx110t...

http://community.em.avnet.com/avnet/attachments/avnet/Spartan-6LX150T/266/1/S6-LX150T%20-%20Hardware%20Co-Simulation%20Reference%20Design%20Tutorial%20-%2012.2%20-%2020100907.pdf

I am getting an error like " An unknown error was encountered while compiling the design for hardware cosimulation " while I am trying to generate the point to point ethernet cosimulation block...

Its not any logical fault....

whereas for other models..the cosimulation block is exactly working...

The tutorial example is from xilinx itself...

What can be the reason  ???

Best Regards
Chandrajit
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Explorer

sir,

The problem got solved...the main problem lies with the example model provided in the Xilinx 14.x version...I have searched one more version of the model developed in ise 13.2...updated it in 14.x sysgen environment and then executed...its running fine..
thanks
Best Regards
Chandrajit

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

If you  believe the design is of no fault, please check your environement like sysgen & matlab compatibility, cache cleared, if machine specific issue etc., which may give you  a clue.

If machine dependent try reinstallion of Matlab.

Also the log file may give you some hints which module /deisgn element is causing this.

Regards,

Vanitha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Also, have a look at this AR:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44617.html
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

sir,

The problem got solved...the main problem lies with the example model provided in the Xilinx 14.x version...I have searched one more version of the model developed in ise 13.2...updated it in 14.x sysgen environment and then executed...its running fine..
thanks
Best Regards
Chandrajit

View solution in original post

0 Kudos