UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer arash-rezaee
Observer

Cross-correlation reference needed

Hi every one. I want to calculate the delay of FIR filter with cross-correlation but, I have no idea how to do it in system generator. Is there any reference or example about this? I really apreciate if you guys can help me.

Regards

Arash

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Cross-correlation reference needed

Cross-correlation can be calculated with a reloadable FIR Compiler block.
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Please go through below post, you can see the deisgn snapshot, hope this gives you a good start.

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Digital-Signal-Processing-IP-and/Complex-Cross-correlation-using-FIR/td-p/250578

Regards,

Vanitha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer arash-rezaee
Observer

Hi guys, Thanks for replies. I went through those links you gave me and help me. But let me describe what I want to do and get your idea. I have input ( I and Q) and then I have to some process on them then I have to feedback them inside the FPGA ( I and Q) and figure out the delay between Input and feedback signal. So base on your suggestion and the other furom I have to use FIR filter which I have to use inverse of my input data as a coefficient of FIR filter. So at the output I Have to use peak detector to figure out the peak as a delay between input and feedback signal. Am I correct?

Second question is How many sample I have to use as a coefficient of FIR filter?

Third question is For each path( I and Q) I have to use FIR filter or if I use only for one path is sufficient?

Regards,

Arash

0 Kudos