UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer galohtc
Observer

MIPI DPHY

I saw in the xapp1339 application note that I can implement a 2.5Gb DPHY logic using the GTH tranciever. 

I need to know if i can implement the same logic using a GTY tranciever instead using the method described in the application note and if so, what are the required changes. 

Tags (1)
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: MIPI DPHY

Hello @galohtc 

XAPP1339 is a point solution for a specific customer. It is delivered "As Is". Support for this XAPP1339 is limited.

All the necessary files are provided with the XAPP and you need to match exact requirement of this XAPP1339 to utilize it for your design.

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @galohtc 

Xilinx will release MIPI D-PHY IP that support 2.5 Gbps on Vivado 2019.1 release.
We are still testing the IP now, please wait until 2019.1.1 or 2019.1.2

Thanks & regards
Leo

0 Kudos

Hi @galohtc ,

Is everything clear for you on this subject?

If your question is answered or your issue is solved, please kindly mark the response which helped as solution (click on "Accept as solution" button below the reply)

If this is not solved/answered, please reply in the topic giving more information on your current status.

Thanks and Regards,

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
Observer galohtc
Observer

The only answer I was given is that I will get an answer with vivado 2019.1, so until the new version comes out I won't know if my question is answered ...

0 Kudos