UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

!!!!NEWBIES : PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELCOME to DSP_Tools board - please leave your suggestion here

BEFORE YOU CREATE A NEW THREAD:

1. Read the manual or user guide. Please refer to the floating threads in this board

2. Search the http://www.xilinx.com/ for known issues.

3. Search the forums for similar topics

4. Don't post the same question on multiple forums. If you notice this, please send me a message or click the Report button

5. Don't post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!!!

THIS IS CRITICAL! I WILL DELETE THE THREAD AND ITS REPLIES.

6. Make the question more specific. "It doesn't work" is not a question which can be answered.

7.If you post your code, please add necessary comments to help others understand it well.

8. If you want a useful answer, please provide a useful amount of detail (eg. with webpage and datasheet links if you refer to them)

9. Please don't post technical questions to any floating threads.

10. Everyone can give Kudos, please feel free to give Kudos if you feel it's useful.

11. When the topic or question is fixed, please click Accept As a Solution.

If you have any ideas or suggestion for DSP_Tools board, please feel free to reply this.

If your problem isn't a quick question, please contact Xilinx Technical Support

http://www.xilinx.com/support/techsup/tappinfo.htm

1 Reply

Re: !!!!NEWBIES : PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELCOME to DSP_Tools board - please leave your suggestion here

I tried to post a message but it stoped me "Please verify you are not a robot.", how can i verify this ?:)
0 Kudos