UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Hardware Co-Simulation via JTAG cable

Hello!

Is there any way in System Generator 9.2i to use the Hardware Co-Simulation via JTAG cable, which is connected on a remote computer?

I have my own FPGA board and so I cannot use the Ethernet based Hardware Co-Simulation. In addition, the Software (MATLAB + System Generator) is installed on a dedicated computer, but my board is located on an other room.

The IMPACT tool allows remote access (FPGA configuration) via JTAG, but SysGen...?

Regards,

Hannes Neumann

Message Edited by xilinx_usr_nm on 11-07-2007 05:32 AM
NM
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Remote Hardware Co-Simulation via JTAG cable

System Generator does not have any restrictions that would disallow a user with remote access to use the tool, this would include hardware co-simulation features.  However, depending on your MATLAB license you may not be able to launch MATLAB remotely which in turn would prohibit the use of System Generator.
0 Kudos