UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

VPSS Problem

Jump to solution

Hi,

My Image Processing pipeline is

VintoAXI -> Demosaic -> Gamma LUT -> VPSS (CSC configuration only ) -> Image enhancement -> VPSS(Full Fledged)  -> AXItoVout

Here my design is working fine. but i want to configure Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of the VPSS(CSC only) at run time.Here the problem is the Image enhancement IP will support only YCbCr format.So i used VPSS(CSC mode only) to convert RGB to YUV444. At the same time VPSS(Full Fledged Mode) which is used for Color conversion (YCbCr to RGB) and Scaling the Image. So i don't known how to modify the code.

Thanks

kannan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: VPSS Problem

Jump to solution

Hi ,

Finally i found the functions for Brightness , contrast , Saturation , Rgain , Bgain and Ggain in xvprocss. Now i am able to control these functionality at run time.

Thanks,

kannan 

2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @kannan,

Can you clarify your question for the community? 

"Here my design is working fine" - Which design/pipeline are you referencing? Can you confirm at which point the design is working fine?

"So I don't know how to modify the code" - How are you trying to modify the code? What issue are you running into?

Regards,

Sam

Sam

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Xilinx Video Design Hub
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Hi ,

Finally i found the functions for Brightness , contrast , Saturation , Rgain , Bgain and Ggain in xvprocss. Now i am able to control these functionality at run time.

Thanks,

kannan