UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

display an image on monitor through without fmc card on zynq zc702

Jump to solution

Hello are there any tutorials for display an input image on monitor  only with the help of zc702. thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: display an image on monitor through without fmc card on zynq zc702

Jump to solution

Hi @sagar8446,

I don't have enough information to answer your question, and we are deviating from the original post.

Please post your question about the resolution error to the Video forum and for the USB and Ethernet issues, please post to the Linux forum as this sounds like a Linux Issue.

When posting to the forums, please include:

• What you are trying to do.
  • What you have tried so far.
  • Errors and statuses you have gotten.
  • Any other information about your design that would be helpful for someone to assist you.

Reposting your question will increase how many people see your issue and may help solve it faster.

Regards,
Sam

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Xilinx Video Design Hub

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @sagar8446,

The ZC702 has an HDMI interface that does not require an FMC card. Check out XAPP1205. XAPP1205 uses the onboard HDMI video display interface. I believe the ZC702 TRD may also use the HDMI interface.

A good place to find information like this is the Video Page in the Documentation Navigator Design Hub View.

-Sam

Xilinx Video Design Hub
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks for doc. I'm running the petlinux on zc702 through sd card. But when I'm running run_video.sh command, its showing an error that input resolution is not supported....aborted. Although my screen resolution is 1366x768.Even i have the problem with the mounting of usb and ethernet. could you please help me with these problems. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @sagar8446,

I don't have enough information to answer your question, and we are deviating from the original post.

Please post your question about the resolution error to the Video forum and for the USB and Ethernet issues, please post to the Linux forum as this sounds like a Linux Issue.

When posting to the forums, please include:

• What you are trying to do.
  • What you have tried so far.
  • Errors and statuses you have gotten.
  • Any other information about your design that would be helpful for someone to assist you.

Reposting your question will increase how many people see your issue and may help solve it faster.

Regards,
Sam

Xilinx Video Design Hub

View solution in original post

Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

I want an input image to be stored in DDR3 and should be displayed through HDMI. This is what i'm trying to implement. Any reference deisgn or any help to start with this issue. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos