UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

video deinterlacer

Jump to solution

Hi 

I'm trying to implement the de-interlacer as per the diagram on page 23 of the video in to AXI4-Stream product guide.  The fid output of the video in to AXI4 is suppose to be connected to the de-interlacer.  Its not clear from the de-interlacer product guide which pin should be used for the fid input. Please advise.

Tags (1)
Deinterlacer.jpg
DeinterlacerBD.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Explorer

Re: video deinterlacer

Jump to solution

the deinterlacer only supports RGB, YUV422 or 444. If you've got the 'Video in to AXI4' set to mono/senor format you can't connect it to the the de-interlacer. I get the error 

ERROR: [xilinx.com:ip:v_deinterlacer:4.0-100] /zed_hdmi_display/v_deinterlacer_0 Propagated type xilinx.com:video:Y_400:1.0 is not supported

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

I'll assume  that its not possible which is a shame.

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

The Video Deinterlacer does not have a FID (Field ID) input.  It assumes that the first field is always zero.  There is a register that can be flipped to switch the order.  You may also want to review the Release Notes Answer Record for the Video Deinterlacer as it has information that supplements the Product Guide on working with specific situations.

Chris
Video Design Hub | Embedded SW Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

the deinterlacer only supports RGB, YUV422 or 444. If you've got the 'Video in to AXI4' set to mono/senor format you can't connect it to the the de-interlacer. I get the error 

ERROR: [xilinx.com:ip:v_deinterlacer:4.0-100] /zed_hdmi_display/v_deinterlacer_0 Propagated type xilinx.com:video:Y_400:1.0 is not supported

0 Kudos
Visitor gnleaf
Visitor

Jump to solution

Can you tell us exactly how to configure Video deinterlacer?

thanks,

gnleaf

0 Kudos