Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Interface RapidIO Microblaze

Hi,

I am using ISE.

I would like to send and receive packets with a microblaze connected to an Ip SRIO gen2 v1.6. I have an AXI-stream Interface (AXIS_M0 & AXIS_S0) my ublaze and condensed I/O on the SRIO (iorx & iotx).

The problem I have is that the microblaze has a clock of 100Mhz and the logical interface on the SRIO is at 39.06Mhz (1x and 3.125Gps). How can I resolve this issue? What's more some signals on the condensed I/O like tuser and tkeep are not present.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Interface RapidIO Microblaze

i would recommend to use Vivado. check this post

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Networking-and-Connectivity/SRIO-connect-to-AXI-Lite-interface/td-p/388295
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

I'd like to but I have a Virtex 6. On the post, it only connects the maintenance port thanks to an AXI (lite) interconnect. I'd like to connect both the I/O and maintenance ports to the ublaze, so that means I should use one AXI interconnect and one AXi stream interconnect? Would this resolve the clock domains' difference?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Has anybody done that before? I mean connect with axi stream an srio and a microblaze?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi K@ppa,

Did you successfully connect the RapidIO with Micro-blaze ?

Please let me know how did you connect the RapidIO with Micro-blaze, can you please share the design pictures or more details about the interface connections ?

I tried to connect RapidIO with Micro-blaze via AXI interconnect IP, but converting the AXIStream of SRIO ip to AXI4-lite.

But I am facing multiple issues ?

Can you please help me ?

0 Kudos