UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer enterliu2000
Observer

SPI ML507 Pins

Hi, I'm using the board of ML507.In EDK,I add the core of SPI,but now I have some problem.The errors is that: ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint P15 on xps_spi_0_MISO is invalid: No such site on the device. To bypass this error set the environment variable 'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'. ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint N15 on xps_spi_0_SCK is invalid: No such site on the device. To bypass this error set the environment variable 'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'. My ucf file is: ##SPI net xps_spi_0_SCK LOC=N15; net xps_spi_0_SCK IOSTANDARD = LVCMOS33 | SLEW=SLOW | DRIVE=6; net xps_spi_0_MOSI LOC=AF14; net xps_spi_0_MOSI IOSTANDARD = LVCMOS33 | SLEW=SLOW | DRIVE=6; net xps_spi_0_MISO LOC=P15; net xps_spi_0_MISO IOSTANDARD = LVCMOS33 | SLEW=SLOW | DRIVE=6; net xps_spi_0_SS<0> LOC=V9; net xps_spi_0_SS<0> IOSTANDARD = LVCMOS33 | SLEW=SLOW | DRIVE=6; What can I do to pass these errors.Thank you!
0 Kudos