cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chuckshirley

Seeking Digital Design Engineer for DOD Contractor

Jump to solution

Hello Everyone,

We are actively recruiting for Digital Design Engineers and a Principle Design Engineers for a client of ours on the East Coast. 

Looking for solid experience in Xilinx Virtex 4 and Virtex 5.  BS at min, MS, PhD preferred. US Citizenship is a must based on Govt work.

If your interested in possibly making a change, please confidentially email me a resume / CV at chuck@cybercoders.com and reference Virtex forum in your message.

Sincerely,

Chuck

949-885-5129

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
barriet
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Also please note the forum guidelines:

/*

- Keep it spam-free -This community is provided as a service to Xilinx customers and is not intended for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.

*/

I don't think any of us want this to become the dumping ground of adverts as seems to has happened with comp.arch.fpga.

While I understand this forum fits your target market - there are literally hundreds of companies and products that also could make the same argument and I don't think any of us want to wade through that cruft every day.

bt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
bassman59
Historian
Historian

chuckshirley wrote:

Hello Everyone,

We are actively recruiting for Digital Design Engineers and a Principle Design Engineers for a client of ours on the East Coast. 

Shirley you mean you are recruiting a Principal Design Engineer.

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos
chuckshirley
Thank you for the clarification, yes for a Principle Design Engineer.:smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
bassman59
Historian
Historian

chuckshirley wrote:
Thank you for the clarification, yes for a Principle Design Engineer.:smileyhappy:

Surely, somebody needs to buy a dictionary and learn about homophones, Shirley. (Isn't that a clever example -- a synecdoche, if you will).

Is this design engineer leading a team or a project; in other words, is (s)he the point person? If so, then (s)he is the principal engineer.

Is this design engineer off in a cubicle coming up with the underlying ideas and concepts of new products? If so, then (s)he is the principle engineer.

-a

0 Kudos
chuckshirley

LOL!  Have you ever seen the movie Airplane.  Surely you just.

Two openings.  One within the team and one leading the team and new ideas, concepts.  The core product already is in place.

Please forgive me, but my education is at the Bachelors level in Marketing, I am not an engineer.  I do on the otherhand know how to identify what is important for my client.  Solid architectural knowledge of Virtex 4 and 5 as well as ISE.

0 Kudos
bassman59
Historian
Historian

chuckshirley wrote:

Please forgive me, but my education is at the Bachelors level in Marketing, I am not an engineer.

One should reasonably expect a marketing person to have a better background in the English language than an engineer.

-a

0 Kudos
barriet
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Also please note the forum guidelines:

/*

- Keep it spam-free -This community is provided as a service to Xilinx customers and is not intended for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.

*/

I don't think any of us want this to become the dumping ground of adverts as seems to has happened with comp.arch.fpga.

While I understand this forum fits your target market - there are literally hundreds of companies and products that also could make the same argument and I don't think any of us want to wade through that cruft every day.

bt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos