Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

ERROR Creating the ZC702 Platform Tutorial

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to run the "Creating ZC702 Platform" tutorial from ug1146, Appendix C. I followed the described steps. After I clicked Generate button I got the following error:

ERROR: [SdsPfm 83-5451] Exiting sdspfm : Error when calling 'vivado -mode batch -notrace -source archive_project.tcl

SDSoC Version: 2017.2

Do you know how to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Bogdan

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ERROR Creating the ZC702 Platform Tutorial

Jump to solution

I found the problem:

According to this post Vivado does not work correctly if Windows 10 had updated to version 1709, generating the "R6025 - pure virtual function call" error. Because SDSoC uses Vivado, the mentioned error propagates in the platform generation process. To solve the problem I used this Xilinx's Answer with the mention that I made the modification in C:\Xilinx\SDx\2017.2\bin\unwrapped\win64.o\ and C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2017.2\unwrapped\win64.o\.

Also, I removed the C:\Users\<user_id>\AppData\Roaming\Xilinx directory according to this post.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ERROR Creating the ZC702 Platform Tutorial

Jump to solution

I found the problem:

According to this post Vivado does not work correctly if Windows 10 had updated to version 1709, generating the "R6025 - pure virtual function call" error. Because SDSoC uses Vivado, the mentioned error propagates in the platform generation process. To solve the problem I used this Xilinx's Answer with the mention that I made the modification in C:\Xilinx\SDx\2017.2\bin\unwrapped\win64.o\ and C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2017.2\unwrapped\win64.o\.

Also, I removed the C:\Users\<user_id>\AppData\Roaming\Xilinx directory according to this post.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos