cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hegau
Observer
Observer

Vitis: customer platfrom not valid

With the update from Vivado 2019.1 to 2019 I have also to update my tcl-script to auto-generate the boot.bin file

My steps:

1. open xsct
  2. set Workspace, setws $mySdkWorkspaceFolder
  3. Create Platfrom, platform create -name ${myHwProject} -hw ${myXsa} -proc {psu_cortexr5_0} -os {standalone}
  4. Create empty app, myRun "app create -name ${myRpuApp} -sysproj ${myRpuSystem} -platform ${myHwProject} -domain {standalone_domain} -proc psu_cortexr5_0 -os standalone -template {Empty Application} -lang {c++}"
  5. import sources, importsources -name ${myRpuApp} -path ${myAppProjectBackupFolder} -linker-script

When I open Vitis after this step, I can't see the platfrom but the system project and the app in the standalone_domain.

When I open the .sprj file I got the following error message

grafik.png

Do somebody knows what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
hegau
Observer
Observer

Now I found a working solution

1. setws $mySdkWorkspaceFolder
  2. platform create -name ${myHwProject} -hw ${myXsa} -proc {psu_cortexr5_0} -os {standalone}
  3. platform read ${mySdkWorkspaceFolder}/${myHwProject}/platform.spr
  4. platform active ${myHwProject}
  5. domain active {standalone_domain}
  6. bsp setlib lwip211
  7. bsp config phy_link_speed CONFIG_LINKSPEED1000
  8. platform generate
  9. app create -name ${myRpuApp} -sysproj ${myRpuSystem} -platform ${myHwProject} -domain {standalone_domain} -proc psu_cortexr5_0 -os standalone -template {Empty Application} -lang {c++}
  10. importsources -name ${myRpuApp} -path ${myAppProjectBackupFolder} -linker-script
  11. sysproj clean -name ${myRpuSystem}
  12. sysproj build -name ${myRpuSystem}

rajut
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

For every change that you did to the platform, platform need to be built to proceed.

Thanks a lot for posting your solution.

Regards,
Raju
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos