UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant avinash.pisal.s
Participant

AXI Chip2Chip

Jump to solution

How to include AXI Chip2Chip IP in XILINX ISE LogicCore generator list?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar markcurry
Scholar

Re: AXI Chip2Chip

Jump to solution

The source RTL code (and docs) is in your Xilinx install tree.  Just instanciate it and go.  Forget coregen/edk/xps/ whatever other silly wizard/etc.

i.e.

Xilinx/14.5/14.5/ISE_DS/EDK/hw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/pcores/axi_chip2chip_v3_00_a

I've done this with a lot of the Xilinx code - but not with this one specifically.

Regards,

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

It is EDK based core earlier and now it  was moved to Vivado,   I believe it  cannot be included  in coregen list .

Regards,

V anitha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Participant

Jump to solution

Thank you Anitha,

I am trying to interface two Artix 7 Boards through AXIChip2Chip,one FPGA is Master and other is slave,

for slave fpga i not not using any embedded processor or controller,so

I create project for slave FPGA in XPS and generated .ngc for AXIChip2Chip, Than i added .ngc in ISE project for interfacing with my vhdl modules.

with above procedure will AxiChip2Chip work on slave side or any other method present to design AXIChip2chip based system with ISE?

0 Kudos
Scholar markcurry
Scholar

Jump to solution

The source RTL code (and docs) is in your Xilinx install tree.  Just instanciate it and go.  Forget coregen/edk/xps/ whatever other silly wizard/etc.

i.e.

Xilinx/14.5/14.5/ISE_DS/EDK/hw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/pcores/axi_chip2chip_v3_00_a

I've done this with a lot of the Xilinx code - but not with this one specifically.

Regards,

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Participant

Jump to solution

Thank Mark,

It was a great Help.

0 Kudos