UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Error on partial reconfiguration on Vivado 2017.1

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use the partial reconfiguration flow on the latest Vivado 2017.1 for the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU9CG.

Then after read the reconfigurable module checkpoint to the static black-box, I got an error message that looked awesome:

##########################################################################################

read_checkpoint -cell system_i/top_0/U0 ./Synth/reconfig_modules/top_or_synth.dcp
Command: read_checkpoint -cell system_i/top_0/U0 ./Synth/reconfig_modules/top_or_synth.dcp
ERROR: [Project 1-269] Checkpoint part 'xczu9eg-ffvc900-1-i' is different than the design part 'xczu9cg-ffvc900-1-i'

##########################################################################################

I am pretty sure I did synthesis for the static and partial designs with the same part.

Have you seen this error message before? And any suggestion how to overcome it?

Any clue would be highly appreciated! My design checkpoints are attached

Thanks and regards,

Khoa

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Error on partial reconfiguration on Vivado 2017.1

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am so sorry. They are really 2 different parts.

Thanks,

Khoa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Error on partial reconfiguration on Vivado 2017.1

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am so sorry. They are really 2 different parts.

Thanks,

Khoa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos