cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

In vivado Hardware manager, how to load wave configuration?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm using vivado2014.4 and I'm debugging a project in zc706.

Every time I open the hareware manager ant connect the board and sample, the wave window resets the wave configuration.

How can I load the wave configuration I saved last time in the Hardware Manager?

Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: In vivado Hardware manager, how to load wave configuration?

Jump to solution

@marsmoon

Hi,

I think you can load .wcfg and wdb files, please go through "ILA Data and Waveform Relationship" section from UG908 and see if it helps

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_4/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf

If in case you want to open existing ila file please go through "Restoring Captured ILA Data from a File" from the same UG

Hope this helps

-Vanitha 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

@marsmoon

Hi,

I think you can load .wcfg and wdb files, please go through "ILA Data and Waveform Relationship" section from UG908 and see if it helps

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_4/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf

If in case you want to open existing ila file please go through "Restoring Captured ILA Data from a File" from the same UG

Hope this helps

-Vanitha 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
you can save the hardware manager project and reopen when you want to debug design .
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos