UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer julianop99
Observer

Sysmon Instantiation

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have followed up the quick take video, link below, for the SYSMON IP implementation:

https://www.xilinx.com/video/hardware/configure-system-monitor-measure-operating-environment-ultrascale.html

Unfortunately for me the video mention, but does not show how to instantiate the generated code (.vho in my case) in the top design.

Anyone could guide me in this final step so I can access the SYSMON data from my embedded design?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Sysmon Instantiation

Jump to solution

Hi @julianop99 ,

You can copy the instantiation template and add it in top design and define the ports. Refer below screenshots.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Thanks,

Priyanka

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find any post has resolved your query, mark it as accepted solution.

1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Sysmon Instantiation

Jump to solution

Hi @julianop99 ,

You can copy the instantiation template and add it in top design and define the ports. Refer below screenshots.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Thanks,

Priyanka

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find any post has resolved your query, mark it as accepted solution.