UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor juzl
Visitor

Vivado debug with ILA, fail to use indexed bus

I wonder how to use ILA with indexed signals. When entering signals of ILA to Waveform all looks fine: waveform_add.pngAdding probes to waveformwaveform.pngAfter adding, all indexed signals are flattened to [0]

Once added to Waveform, all indexes of busses with same name are flattened to [0], I’ve not found way how to enter it with right index. This error seems to be so fundamental, I wonder I can not find it in forum.

Problem is that flattened index to [0] is not just viewer issue, also sampled data are evidently from real singal [0]. Technically it is not possible debug bused which after synthesis is not recognized as a bus, but has this split format.

Simple question, how to make it working right, since this is barely usable, comparing it with legacy ChipScope this is real fail.

Thanx

Peter

0 Kudos