cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

how to remove ip names from XPS import peripheral list?

I understand ISE is no longer being developed, but the customer is requiring that tool chain for now. (will move to current tool chain later.)  We are using Plan Ahead 14.x, XPS, ISE Design Suite 14.x.

I've googled and searched the forums and read answer records, but have not found this answered.

I am new to Xilinx and am fighting some oddities in the XPS Periperal Create that I'm sure are my fault during specification of the peripheral.  I need to re-create the peripheral using the wizard, but since the name was already taken it won't let me do that, even if I remove the peripheral from the pcores directory and restart everything.

Where do I delete the references to that peripheral name so the name can be reused?  i.e. receiver_adc_interface.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Can you try creating with a different name and then changing it manuallay to one that you wanted. Rescan your repositories once you do it.

Regards

Sikta

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Thanks.  After your suggestion and playing with it, I found the following:

If I delete the directory, close all of Plan Ahead and restart Plan Ahead from the beginning, I can reuse the name.

0 Kudos