Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

vivado 2015.3 KU060-1517-e-2 jtag download fail

Hi!

everyone! i used jtag download bit files to fpga. some bits file can work. some download fails. i don't know

why.

ERROR: [Labtools 27-3165] End of startup status: LOW
program_hw_devices: Time (s): cpu = 00:00:27 ; elapsed = 00:00:25 . Memory (MB): peak = 758.047 ; gain = 0.000
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'program_hw_devices' failed due to earlier errors.

i dump the register in the two situation。table.xlsx is failed.

somebody help !

thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: vivado 2015.3 KU060-1517-e-2 jtag download fail

Hi @nujnal,

Direct RSA bitstream configuration via JTAG is not supported in the 2015.3 version of Vivado Device Programmer. 

Please check the following answer record.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/65328.html

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Are you using the same board to dump all bit files?
Can you please tell us what setting you are changing while generating two bit files i.e. failing and passing?
Please open implemented design for both passing and failing bitfile and run following command
report_property -all [current_design]
please share the output.

-Shreyas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @nujnal

Did that help?

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

sorry, after we changed source code,new implemented bits file can work, so i had not fouse on the problem。

Are you using the same board to dump all bit files?

Yes,we dumped the two files in the same board.

Can you please tell us what setting you are changing while generating two bit files i.e. failing and passing?

we did not change any settings, but just changed verilog source code.

the project didn't saved. you konw after the bit file didn't not work, we changed source code implemented again,new bits can work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

What block of source code you have changed? unsaved project/changed code seems to be creating issue. Do you still have any question about this?

-Shreyas
Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos