Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tessitd
Explorer
Explorer

Hardware Manager AXI2JTAG TCL Language Usage

Jump to solution

I have a script where I would like to use the TCL After Command.  I feel that this TCL command is not honored in applying commands to the AXI2JTAG module.  I have a need to wait for 1.5 seconds awaiting for external hardware to respond before moving forward. I do see the command in the User Guide list I would like someone to confirm that this command should work and is indeed blocking as it is expected to be in TCL?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

TomT...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tessitd
Explorer
Explorer

PRATHAM,

Thanks for asking, that was remiss of me not to include the command.

"after 1500"

is the command I used.  I then changed it to:

"after 15000" which should have been 15 seconds and it did indeed work.  Now that I know it was behaving properly I was able to determine that there were other events causing the problem.

Thanks so much for this response and I will make this SOLVED.

YES AFTER DOES WORK in Vivado when using Hardware Manager and the AXI2JTAG Debugging.

TomT...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pratham
Scholar
Scholar
What are those commands? Would you please tell us more about that?
-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
tessitd
Explorer
Explorer

PRATHAM,

Thanks for asking, that was remiss of me not to include the command.

"after 1500"

is the command I used.  I then changed it to:

"after 15000" which should have been 15 seconds and it did indeed work.  Now that I know it was behaving properly I was able to determine that there were other events causing the problem.

Thanks so much for this response and I will make this SOLVED.

YES AFTER DOES WORK in Vivado when using Hardware Manager and the AXI2JTAG Debugging.

TomT...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos