cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TCL command to edit the fields of a parameter of the "Address Block Parameters" in the Addressing and Memory section of the IP Packer

Jump to solution

Hello

I've discovered recently that I need to create and edit parameters in the "Address Block Parameters" of the Addressing and Memory secction when trying to package an IP with AXI Slave interfaces.

address_block.PNG

However, while I was able to see the TCL printout of the parameter creation, I coulnd't find any TCL command that could edit the individual fields of my parameter.

For your reference, this is the TCL output when I created the parameter. There was no TCL output when I edited the "Value" field

ipx::add_address_block_parameter OFFSET_BASE_PARAM [ipx::get_address_blocks reg0 -of_objects [ipx::get_memory_maps axi_lite_slave -of_objects [ipx::current_core]]]

Do you know if there's a way to edit the fields using TCL or is this procedure strictly done using the GUI? And if so, why was it designed like this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: TCL command to edit the fields of a parameter of the "Address Block Parameters" in the Addressing and Memory section of the IP Packer

Jump to solution

Hi @diegorosales.25 ,

Please try using the below TCL command after replacing the new_value with your required value

set_property Value {new_value} [ipx::get_address_block_parameters OFFSET_BASE_PARAM -of_objects [ipx::get_address_blocks reg0 -of_objects [ipx::get_memory_maps axi_lite_slave -of_objects [ipx::current_core]]]]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: TCL command to edit the fields of a parameter of the "Address Block Parameters" in the Addressing and Memory section of the IP Packer

Jump to solution

Hi @diegorosales.25 ,

Please try using the below TCL command after replacing the new_value with your required value

set_property Value {new_value} [ipx::get_address_block_parameters OFFSET_BASE_PARAM -of_objects [ipx::get_address_blocks reg0 -of_objects [ipx::get_memory_maps axi_lite_slave -of_objects [ipx::current_core]]]]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Excellent, that did the trick! I didn't know set_property could be used like that.

Thank you very much!!

0 Kudos