UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor rfimltd
Visitor

Account blocked

Dear Support team,

I am the director of a company based in the UK called RFIM Ltd 

11 Leighton Place
NW5 2QL
London 
UK
I am trying since a certain time to order a Zynq UltraScale + EV kit on Xilinx website but I am getting the following message: Sorry, user is disabled. Please contact Xilinx customer service.

Could you please unblock our account ASAP that we can proceed wiith the order.

Thanks for your support .

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: Account blocked

Hello @rfimltd ,

As indicated in the error message, you'd need to raise an Electronic Fulfillment SR with Xilinx Customer Service team (by logging in to https://www.xilinx.com/support.html#serviceportal -> ORDERs or LICENSING).They will then be able to sort this issue for you (i.e. to unblock your profile).

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor rfimltd
Visitor

Dear Anatoli,

It is not clear to me where I can find the right link for the SR.

I have put resquest by clicking Non-Technical Inquiries Form. on the page from the screen shot in the attachment and submitted a request. 

Can you please tell me if it the right link or it is somewhere else?

Thanks

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
Visitor rfimltd
Visitor

Hi Anatoli,

Could you please explain more how to contact the support but I got no answer yet.

I am really stuck with and not able to do any sensible work.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hello @rfimltd ,

To contact Xilinx Customer Service, all you need is to raise an Electronic Fulfillment SR. To do this, log in to https://www.xilinx.com/support.html#serviceportal -> and under the ORDERs or LICENSING->Receiving an Error).They will then be able to sort this issue for you.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
0 Kudos
Visitor rfimltd
Visitor

Dear Anatoil,

As explained to you by email the export compliance failure argument does not really stand https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

By default UAE is classified as B country (not D or E)  unless the activity is related to Chemical & Biological or Missile Technology which by far not our case.

RFIM in a UK SME that provides consulting service in medical imaging technologies and we have clients worldwide and everything can be verified. Nothing should prevent us from trading internationally as long as we are off the prohibited countries or activities.

I was exposed to a similar situation before in a previous contract and things were sorted out by Xilinx based on the argument mentioned above and actually you were involved in solving that problem.  The only thing is we had to insist to get the right actions taken by Xilinx.

See the following link for record: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Welcome-Join/Account-has-failed-export-compliance-verification/td-p/842998

So please Xilinx team take this into account and let us carry on with our business activity.

One may ask: why do you put yourself in this situation if you already know it!

The answer is: The Xilinx support has been so much eroded that it is the only way to get things done. Really sad to see things turning that way :o( 

0 Kudos

Hello @rfimltd ,

Have you raised an Electronic Fulfillment SR with Xilinx Customer Service team?

Unfortunately, i won't be able to help here, as i don't have access to unblock your or any Xilinx.com profile.

If I understood correctly, you are trying to place an order for one of the Xilinx products, and you are doing this from UAE country? However, based on your Xilinx.com profile, you have indicated that you are located outside of UAE. Can you confirm on this please?

You can contact your local Xilinx Sales representative in UK (https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/locations.html?categoryPreSelect=Authorized%20Distributors) and they should be able to help you with your order. They can also contact Xilinx Export Compliance team and request your profile to be unblocked, if it is currently blocked by the Export Compliance rules/checks.

Also, as an advice, when replying to the threads, can you please use @user's_name (e.g. @anatoli) so that that particular user (myself in this case) can get a notification indicating that there was a reply directed to me, as i have missed your previous replies and have only noticed these now.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
0 Kudos

Hello @rfimltd ,

Can you please help me to understand what is the relevance to UAE? Are you currently based in UK or the UAE? Can you confirm on this please? Thanks

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
0 Kudos