UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor rafaelsolano
Visitor

Facing Portal Login Issue

Hi,

I am trying to connect to the service portal to put in a service request to remove a webpack license for a removed VM so that I can activate a license for a new VM.  However, when I try to connect I put in my Xilinx login/pass, the website redirects me to my WiFi's router login page.

It once got fixed but then I encountered an error -

Invalid username/password specified.(SBL-UIF-00271)

If I refresh the page, it again redirected to this routerlogin website. What should I do now?

Thanks,

Josh

Rafael Solano
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Facing Portal Login Issue

Hello @rafaelsolano,

Your Xilinx.com profile isn't completed/fully filled in yet and that is the reason for this failure.

Please login to to Xilinx.com and then under the "Edit Profile", enter all of the info in all of the empty fields. Then save the profile and then try to log in once again and then see if you are still seeing this error this time or not.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor rafaelsolano
Visitor

Hi Anatoli, 

As you said, I've completed my profile but the problem still persists. 

Rafael Solano
0 Kudos

Hello @rafaelsolano,

Please note that you are doing this at the wrong place. You are doing this at the stage when it asks you to verify your profile, however to save the changes permanently, you must update your profile by logging in to to Xilinx.com and then under the "Edit Profile", here is where you'd need to enter all of the info in all of the empty fields. Then, once the profile is saved, then try to log in once again and then see if you are still seeing this error this time or not.

However, right now, i see your Xilinx.com profile isn't filled in fully, so that is the reason for this failure. 

image.png

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos