cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
@sidda123
Observer
Observer

How to reduce router runtime in vivado....???

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I have built my design using Vivado 2016.1 with AXI BUS interface. 

I have used 2 BRAM Controllers, 1 Microblaze Processor. The design is successfully synthesized. 

But the Vivado tool is not comming out of ROUTING process. 

Can anybody help us to come out of routing Process . Below i have attached Warning message Screenshot.

Screenshot_44.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
syedz

@sidda123,

To enable the flag you should actually be using the below TCL command in the Vivado TCL console:

set_param route.enableHoldExpnBailout 1

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @sidda123

As warning specified, did you try by turning on the flag route.enableHoldExpnBailout?

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
@sidda123
Observer
Observer
Hi @vuppala

I searched for that option ("route.enableHoldExpnBailout") , but i didn't get it.

Can you please help us to find that flag option. where can i get it...???
0 Kudos
nupurs

Hi @sidda123,

Type this in tcl console:
set_param route.enableHoldExpnBailout 0

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
syedz

@sidda123,

To enable the flag you should actually be using the below TCL command in the Vivado TCL console:

set_param route.enableHoldExpnBailout 1

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?

View solution in original post

jcmoctezuma
Observer
Observer

Hi,

Where can I get information or the complete list about the parameters I can use and their meaning, for example "enableHoldExpnBailout" parameter, which document comes that information?

Thanks

JC

0 Kudos