UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor thilagavathi
Visitor

I am designing SDRAM controller core in ISE 13.4. I need mem module board in xilinx to test and implement the SDRAM controller core. . give the details about the expansion SDRAM module.. ..

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: I am designing SDRAM controller core in ISE 13.4. I need mem module board in xilinx to test and implement the SDRAM controller core. . give the details about the expansion SDRAM module.. ..

Hi,

Can you eloborate your requirement?

Are you asking memory modules that Xilinx support , if yes which board and what configuration do you need?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos
Visitor thilagavathi
Visitor

Re: I am designing SDRAM controller core in ISE 13.4. I need mem module board in xilinx to test and implement the SDRAM controller core. . give the details about the expansion SDRAM module.. ..

Thank you for your reply....I am designing SDRAM controller core in xilinx.. i planned to implement in SPARTAN 3E XC3S500E ,I got mapping error. device having only 110 pins for user. I required 202 I/O lines. so that i could not implement in that device. now i am planning to implement in expansion module SDRAM.. I need details about this expansion module... i have not yet heard about this module.. I cant go for any other evaluation board for this memory core. my guide told this expansion module but he doesnt  know exact details about this module.. if you can help me... 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Have you visited this site ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XC3S250E-XILINX-Spartan-3E-FPGA-Development-Board-10-Accessory-Modules-Kits-/261135684763

Also if you could share us the memory module details that would be good.

As you can planning to go for bigger device as well I would suggest you to contact your local FAE and share your  design details so that he can guide you approriatley.

You can find sales and authorized distributors list here:

http://www.xilinx.com/company/contact/sales-offices.htm

Regards,

Vanitha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos