UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie mujaheed

Inability to Download Vivado Webpack

Jump to solution

I have been unable to download the vivado webpack after several trials even though several students in the same University as me can do so. This is the error message I get and no part of the form is highlighted for correction. Pls help

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Inability to Download Vivado Webpack

Jump to solution

Hi, @mujaheed ,

Please refer to AR 44043:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

In order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
1 Reply

Re: Inability to Download Vivado Webpack

Jump to solution

Hi, @mujaheed ,

Please refer to AR 44043:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

In order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues.

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.