UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Highlighted

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

Hello.

I'm trying to quit the link "Generate License Key" for JESD204

and when I try to enter the correct personal data for registration, I get a message:

"Please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification."

Tried to solve the problem in various ways, but nothing helped. How can I solve this problem?

Re: Please correct the errors and send your information again.

Hi @eduard_1996,

This is part of the FAQ for the Welcome and Join board:

Q2. When I try to download a tool or a document I get the following message:
We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification
What can I do?

A2. You should check by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues.

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.