UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer linan20202
Observer

SP605 Northwest Logic DMA licence problem

The doc ug665  mentioned that  [SP605 Northwest Logic DMA Core] can be licenced from here

http://www.xilinx.com/getproduct

after logging, as the doc specified, one should see this:

无标题.png

I found some differences in the page. though, i found there is a window named

"add evaluation and no chagres cores to product table"

However, i didn't find any item like "NWL x1 Packet DMA backend core", please help me in this regard.

thanks,

we really need to know how to licence the NWL Packet DMA backend core

our design is based ISE12.1 or ISe12.2

and the SP605 TRD version is also based on ISE12.1 or ISe12.2

The evaluated version of the netlist file and the interface .v file are also attatched as reference

Their original file names are:   dma_back_end_pkt.ngc & dma_back_end_pkt.v

Thanks ~~

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SP605 Northwest Logic DMA licence problem

Hi @linan20202

Can you share the "Create New Licenses" tab snapshot once you login to your Xilinx Licensing account here.

Also which account are you using? Did you redeem the voucher that you received with the kit?

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Observer linan20202
Observer

Re: SP605 Northwest Logic DMA licence problem

dear Vinay:

after logging in, first i get this page:

snap-shot-1.png

after clicking    "search now"

i get this:

snap-shot-2.png

among which, none of items like "NWL DMA backend core" is listed ~~

By the way, if i am supposed to buy one SP605 before fully licencing the  NWL DMA backend core,

ofcourse i will order one

But:

1, how can i order one SP605 dev kit

2, how can i pay for it

3, i am in Beijing, China (university student, interests include consumer electronics etc), how long can i get the board after the payment

4, once i purchase the board, how can i get the licence file, or activate the IP core "dma_back_end_pkt.ngc"

NOTE:  The design should be based on ISE 12.1 or ISE12.2, as specified by the doc : XAPP492 (v1.0) June 23, 2010

u can get it from the attachment

0 Kudos