Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Vivado 2015.4 runs correctly but SDK can't find license

Jump to solution

I'm using a node-locked license obtained via Digilents ZYBO Zync 7Z010 board. I can run all flows of vivado but when loading the SDK it starts, initially reports finding a license then immediately reports no license found and exits. SDK log entries:

16:12:57 INFO  : Launching XSDB server: xsdb.bat C:/Xilinx/SDSoC/2015.4/SDK/2015.4/scripts/xsdb/xsdb/xsdb-server.tcl
16:12:58 INFO  : XSDB server has started successfully.
16:12:58 INFO  : Validating SDSoC License
16:12:59 INFO  : License available for SDSoC
16:12:59 INFO  : License for SDSoC is unavailable, exiting

I've verified the license and  it reports fine in the report_environment tcl command. The license is a OEM just for the 7Z010 part.

SDK fails to completely launch whether run from the command line or via the fiel menu in Vivado. Haven't got a clue whats going on. Breand new blank sheet install on a Win7 pro machine.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Vivado 2015.4 runs correctly but SDK can't find license

Jump to solution
Found the issue. Somehow installed the wrong SDK code set. Flushed install and reinstalled, works OK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution
Found the issue. Somehow installed the wrong SDK code set. Flushed install and reinstalled, works OK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Glad to know that the issue is resolved. So please close this thread so that it can help other users too.

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos