UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

I am trying to download Vivado but cannot successfully submit the US Government export approval form.  I get the following error:

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

I am located in Argentina.

My username is juanmzaragoza

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Teacher xilinxacct
Teacher

Re: We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification

Several other people have had this...

This was the answer when someone else had the issue

This is part of the FAQ for the Welcome and Join board:

Q2. When I try to download a tool or a document I get the following message:
“We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification”
What can I do?

A2. You should start by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed. :-)

Visitor adikhan123
Visitor

Re: We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification

I am also facing same problem But Nothing helped me out there i tried all the steps told in 

AR# 44043

but nothing helpedout still having same issue why is xilinix doing this to us we are students we need vivado we bought such and expensive FPGAs and now we face this problem please help us kindly verify our account

0 Kudos
Teacher xilinxacct
Teacher

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed. :-)

0 Kudos
Visitor adikhan123
Visitor

Yes i already mail (websupport@xilinx.com) my issue but they did not respond. i mailed them aboud 24 hours ago but nothing happened.

0 Kudos

Hello @adikhan123 ,

Unfortunately, due to strict internal export control policy, it is no longer possible to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries.

The country that you are trying to obtain Xilinx license/software from has been identified as a D category county.

That is the reason for this error regarding export compliance that you are seeing.

For more info, please go through the link below.

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/2255-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups-1/file

The Answer Record in the error message also explains this situation: http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html.

That is the reason for this error and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done in this case.

As you are from an university, as an advice, you can try raising this issue with your Professor and this professor can then contact Xilinx University Program (XUP) (xup@xilinx.com) directly. XUP can perhaps then work with Export Compliance team directly to see what can be done in this case and get you unblocked (if possible)?

However, as have been already indicated above, due to strict Xilinx Internal export compliance policies, we cannot support or maintain an account within your region. Unfortunately, due to this, your profile most likely won't be unblocked.

Apologies once again, however we must follow an US government policy and unfortunately, there is nothing else that can be done in this situation.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos