UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor jmcano
Visitor

XADC and FMC functions

Hi, 

I am quite new on this so please, forgive my trivial questions. 

I own a KC705 - Kintex 7 Evaluation Board and want to use it to drive a power converter. I just want to verify if my plan make sense, prior to acquiring new hardware. 

I need to sample 4 Analog inputs. The XADC header could comply with my requirements as far as I now (2 independent channels, 1Ms). Are there commercial boards with the needed multiplexers in the market, or should I build my own card? The AMS 101 evaluation board does not meet my requirements as it has just to external analog inputs. 

Finally I have to fire the converter with 6 DO signals. Which is the easiest way to do this? Perhaps using one of the FMC connectors. If this is the best solution, could the XM105 debug board be a good means to access some of the digital outputs? Are there better hardware solutions to plug into the FMC connectors?

Thanks in advance. 

JMCano

0 Kudos